hello.
it has hardly been a day and this stillness in the household is kinda haunting. I fought back with christmas carols and loungey lightings. tomorrow i would be meeting siaoting and kis for harrypotter. its a bummer i haven't read the freakin book. So all I know about HarryPotter the movie now is that the tri-wizard contestants are pretty model standard hotness (one of them is an Anna from theOC look-alike), that mud blood girl whats-her-name is older and "has boobs"(quoted from XXX), Ron has some major bad hair and there's some chinese girl inside. URGH. Pathetic I know. I gathered these information from movie posters, i-dont-wanna-see-yet-see-a-bit-trailers and MSN NICKS. URGH. I sorta planned to borrow the book from XXX on thursday(since I lost mine) and then prove XXX THAT I ACTUALLY READ. But ya, plan failed. Oh yea. Slut, you better get well soon.
Gladys wrote me some lovey-sisterish-mushy-smilely-stuff on her blog, Kimberly kept screaming "ILOVEYOUKORKOR" on the phone and Jolin kinda did whatever Kimberly did. URGH. I swear my family is not called 'Soh' for nothing. WE ARE ALL SOH DRAMA. Hahahahahahahaaha its like holiday for 5days and me home alone for 5days and my dad has called my grandma to check on me like 4times already and thats just the first 6hours. Damn funny can. Then myself is starting to over-react and like complain on blog that house-is-so-quiet-not-used-to-it etc etc. OMG. CAN YOU FEEL THE DRAMA TONIGHT. *sniff*
Wahhhhhh where is my auntie joy and her terribly boring dinners?!?!
I had mee pok today; it smelt like dirty underwear. *very drama moment*
ok la ok la ok la. better go sleep la.
Oh yes. I lost my glasses in my very own home. Fuck. Its been like 8days.
WHERE THE HELL IS IT?!?!!? *tears hair*
(what have i become? i just noticed i like to use cyber star actions liaoZ. *smiles* *poses* *flies* cUt3X r1Ght~?)
it has hardly been a day and this stillness in the household is kinda haunting. I fought back with christmas carols and loungey lightings. tomorrow i would be meeting siaoting and kis for harrypotter. its a bummer i haven't read the freakin book. So all I know about HarryPotter the movie now is that the tri-wizard contestants are pretty model standard hotness (one of them is an Anna from theOC look-alike), that mud blood girl whats-her-name is older and "has boobs"(quoted from XXX), Ron has some major bad hair and there's some chinese girl inside. URGH. Pathetic I know. I gathered these information from movie posters, i-dont-wanna-see-yet-see-a-bit-trailers and MSN NICKS. URGH. I sorta planned to borrow the book from XXX on thursday(since I lost mine) and then prove XXX THAT I ACTUALLY READ. But ya, plan failed. Oh yea. Slut, you better get well soon.
Gladys wrote me some lovey-sisterish-mushy-smilely-stuff on her blog, Kimberly kept screaming "ILOVEYOUKORKOR" on the phone and Jolin kinda did whatever Kimberly did. URGH. I swear my family is not called 'Soh' for nothing. WE ARE ALL SOH DRAMA. Hahahahahahahaaha its like holiday for 5days and me home alone for 5days and my dad has called my grandma to check on me like 4times already and thats just the first 6hours. Damn funny can. Then myself is starting to over-react and like complain on blog that house-is-so-quiet-not-used-to-it etc etc. OMG. CAN YOU FEEL THE DRAMA TONIGHT. *sniff*
Wahhhhhh where is my auntie joy and her terribly boring dinners?!?!
I had mee pok today; it smelt like dirty underwear. *very drama moment*
ok la ok la ok la. better go sleep la.
Oh yes. I lost my glasses in my very own home. Fuck. Its been like 8days.
WHERE THE HELL IS IT?!?!!? *tears hair*
(what have i become? i just noticed i like to use cyber star actions liaoZ. *smiles* *poses* *flies* cUt3X r1Ght~?)

<< Home